HOMEWOOD, Calif. — Nearly one year to the day since a lawsuit was filed, a federal judge has sent a proposed Lake Tahoe ski resort expansion back to the drawing board.
Federal judge halts major Lake Tahoe ski resort expansion
Trending in: News
- Murder victim remembered as generous, gentle man
- Grass Valley man sentenced to 80 months in crime spree that included extensive manhunt
- Electric cars need charging stations in Nevada County
- Nevada City homicide victim identified
- Miners vs. Niners: Nevada Union set to take on San Francisco 49ers in fundraising basketball game