Officials at the highest levels of the California Department of Parks and Recreation helped keep millions of dollars in money intended for state parks secret for more than a decade, the California attorney general’s office said in a report released Friday.
State parks’ hidden $20M was ‘unintended,’ probe finds
Trending in: News
- Grass Valley ‘Most dangerous intersection’ to get upgrade
- Kellermanns honored as unsung heroes by Dalai Lama
- Empire Mine contractor says tourist tunnel ‘was ready to go’
- Nevada City man arrested in connection with domestic violence charges
- Scotch Broom closes its Nevada City doors after 43 years in business