A man mining a gold claim ended up in jail after allegedly assaulting his father and threatening to kill himself and everyone in his family.
- Grass Valley business owner to face additional counterfeit gold charges
- Sierra Science Series presents ‘Ecological Benefits of Large, Intense Wildland Fires’
- Outdoor pot ban passes first vote in Yuba County
- Founders of Tarptent found a world niche with ultra-light backpacking shelters
- Tree-cutting contractor defends work at Gateway Center in Penn Valley