Some quality detective work by an employee of a Grass Valley grocery store led to the arrest of a Sacramento man who is facing 10 criminal counts.
Man arrested for alleged alcohol theft
Trending in: News
- Murder victim remembered as generous, gentle man
- Grass Valley man sentenced to 80 months in crime spree that included extensive manhunt
- Electric cars need charging stations in Nevada County
- Nevada City homicide victim identified
- Miners vs. Niners: Nevada Union set to take on San Francisco 49ers in fundraising basketball game