The lighted “Tree of Love” on the Hooper and Weaver Mortuary lawn in Nevada City is in recognition of Friends of Hospice. It is visible from Highway 49. This tree is possible through generosity of Kay Baker and Hooper and Weaver Mortuary. In addition, Friends of Hospice now has an everlasting tree to be our Tree of Love each year.
Friends of Hospice tree shines in Nevada City
Trending in: News
- Murder victim remembered as generous, gentle man
- Grass Valley man sentenced to 80 months in crime spree that included extensive manhunt
- Electric cars need charging stations in Nevada County
- Nevada City homicide victim identified
- Miners vs. Niners: Nevada Union set to take on San Francisco 49ers in fundraising basketball game