U.S. Congressman-elect Doug LaMalfa’s former chief of staff issued a formal apology for creating a website that contained misinformation about Penn Valley resident Sam Aanestad, who ran against LaMalfa unsuccessfully during the primary.
LaMalfa’s former chief of staff apologizes for election flap
Trending in: News
- Man reportedly tried to lure girl into SUV in Nevada County
- Modesto couple arrested for check forgery after Grass Valley traffic stop
- Thinner Winners: Partcipants shed more than 1,000 pounds
- Police blotter: Girl selling cookies a cause for concern
- Nevada County Superintendent of Schools Hermansen supports new computer-based testing