The next Nevada County Healing Through Grief Support Group meeting will be open to newcomers from 6 to 8 p.m. on Thursday, Jan. 10 and Thursday, Jan. 17 at the FREED office, 117 New Mohawk Rd., Suite C in Nevada City. Anyone who has experienced a significant emotional loss, whether current or from the past, is welcome. There is no charge to participate. For more information, visit www.lossandgrief.org.
- Grass Valley man arrested after alleged shoplifting incident leads to injured store employee
- Nevada Union High School's Luke Browning honored as Nevada County Teacher of the Year
- Meet Your Merchant: Sparks are flying at Ace Welding
- Wild car chase ends in man's arrest
- Nevada City's Alpha building receives long-planned makeover