The next Nevada County Healing Through Grief Support Group meeting will be open to newcomers from 6 to 8 p.m. on Thursday, Jan. 10 and Thursday, Jan. 17 at the FREED office, 117 New Mohawk Rd., Suite C in Nevada City. Anyone who has experienced a significant emotional loss, whether current or from the past, is welcome. There is no charge to participate. For more information, visit www.lossandgrief.org.
- Drought, fire risk causes insurance headaches for Nevada County homeowners
- 'The Blue Vault of Heaven': Alonzo Delano and The Great Grass Valley Fire of 1855
- Judge rules illegal search, pot case dismissed
- Police blotter: Racial fight with shots fired reported at campground
- 'Sovereign citizen' Brent Cole sentenced in shootout