The next Nevada County Healing Through Grief Support Group meeting will be open to newcomers from 6 to 8 p.m. on Thursday, Jan. 10 and Thursday, Jan. 17 at the FREED office, 117 New Mohawk Rd., Suite C in Nevada City. Anyone who has experienced a significant emotional loss, whether current or from the past, is welcome. There is no charge to participate. For more information, visit www.lossandgrief.org.
- Camping in the backyard: Inn Town Campground in Nevada City set to open this summer
- Sheriff: Narcotics officer cleared of misconduct after months-long investigation
- Seven arrested, 840 plants seized at Smartsville marijuana grow
- The ski industry: Western, Lake Tahoe resort bookings continue uptick
- Members launch campaign to keep doors of Grass Valley Elks Lodge open