Child Advocates of Nevada County will be holding its annual Holiday See’s candy sale through Dec. 24. The See’s store is located in the Pine Creek center on Freeman Lane next to Dollar Tree. Look for the signs. Store hours are 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily until Christmas. The sale of See’s candy is the organization’s biggest fundraiser and all proceeds benefit Child Advocates’ programs to help Nevada County’s children grow up free from abuse and neglect. For additional information or for quantity or business sales, contact their office at (530) 265-9550, ext. 221.
See’s cand sale benefits Child Advocates
Trending in: News
- Grass Valley movie theater employee reportedly embezzled thousands
- Proposed Grass Valley shopping center bad for small business?
- Jaguar totaled after GPS leads couple into Nevada County mudhole
- Involuntary manslaughter charges contemplated in Tahoe Hotshot death
- Local Paralympian Evan Strong seeks gold in Sochi