Child Advocates of Nevada County will be holding its annual Holiday See’s candy sale through Dec. 24. The See’s store is located in the Pine Creek center on Freeman Lane next to Dollar Tree. Look for the signs. Store hours are 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily until Christmas. The sale of See’s candy is the organization’s biggest fundraiser and all proceeds benefit Child Advocates’ programs to help Nevada County’s children grow up free from abuse and neglect. For additional information or for quantity or business sales, contact their office at (530) 265-9550, ext. 221.
- Nevada Union High School grad faces long recovery after injuries from burn accident
- Former Nevada Union High School star dives into US Olympic swim team trials
- Victim ID'd, homicide investigation continues
- Nevada City's Inn Town Campground to open for business July 1
- Nevada City's Alexander Rossi to receive hero's welcome at 50th annual Constitution Day Parade