The Penn Valley Hi-Graders Lions Club will hold it’s annual Crab Feed fund raiser January 25 and 26 at the Penn Valley Fire Station on Spenceville Road. There will be a no-host bar and all you can eat salad, spaghetti, and crab served both nights. The cost is $40 and seats are still available for both nights, but they are going quickly! Please call Bruce Puphal at (530) 432-9828 for more information and to reserve your seat.
- Keith Davies: Medical marijuana issue not about medicine, a better community
- Man still being sought in suspected BHO lab explosion in Alta Sierra
- North San Juan wreck: Pickup truck falls 100 feet down embankment
- Patricia Smith: Saving one of our own
- Nevada City's First Friday Art Walk opens this Friday