The Penn Valley Hi-Graders Lions Club will hold it’s annual Crab Feed fund raiser January 25 and 26 at the Penn Valley Fire Station on Spenceville Road. There will be a no-host bar and all you can eat salad, spaghetti, and crab served both nights. The cost is $40 and seats are still available for both nights, but they are going quickly! Please call Bruce Puphal at (530) 432-9828 for more information and to reserve your seat.
- Nevada City Mayor's initiative seeks to discourage tobacco sales
- Nevada County officials, medical marijuana advocates to gather for 2nd meeting
- Unrelated burglary, embezzlement cases continue through Nevada County Superior Court
- Frank's Pizza owners aim for late summer open date
- Nevada County blotter: 2-year-old child spotted running across highway