While the Grass Valley Salvation Army is experiencing its best year of volunteers support with bell ringers outside grocery stores and other foot-traffic heavy places, the service organization still needs plenty of help in other areas before Christmas.
Salvation Army needs a little holiday help
Trending in: News
- Second kidnap attempt reported in South Nevada County
- Ghost Posse takes over Grass Valley’s Holbrooke Hotel
- Scotch Broom closes its Nevada City doors after 43 years in business
- President of Pleasant Valley Elementary School Parent Club accused of embezzlement
- North San Juan man arrested on peeping charges