The Nevada County Board of Supervisors has unanimously approved a $1.8 million expenditure for the purchase of software to administrate the county’s property tax system.
County spends big on property tax software upgrade
Trending in: News
- Alumni notebook: NU grad Cole Stanford signs with Patriots
- LOP homeowners association slams vet’s furniture donation hobby
- Nevada County civil grand jury names released
- A brotherhood of brew: Area breweries band together to make Gold Country craft beer destination
- Meet your merchant: IHOP and Baskin Robbins