A Grass Valley man remains in custody in county jail after allegedly hitting his partner and tying her up so she couldn’t leave their residence.
Domestic violence charges lead to arrest
Trending in: News
- Sand Fire burning at 4,000 acres; second blaze threatens Yosemite area (UPDATED)
- Penn Valley wreck leaves man in critical condition
- Urban refugees, country-seekers flock to Nevada County developments for ‘good life’
- Marsh family file suit in botched ID case
- Grass Valley neighbors organize to block housing for mentally ill