A Grass Valley man remains in custody in county jail after allegedly hitting his partner and tying her up so she couldn’t leave their residence.
- Grass Valley Police: Strategic plan for chronic offenders working
- Nevada County judge postpones decision on Penn Valley permit case
- Spontaneous combustion makes oily rags catch fire downtown
- Police Blotter: Widespread theft, squatters with stolen mail reported in Grass Valley garage
- Nevada Union High School gets second bomb threat before winter break