A Grass Valley man remains in custody in county jail after allegedly hitting his partner and tying her up so she couldn’t leave their residence.
Domestic violence charges lead to arrest
Trending in: News
- History of talent and innovation in Nevada County: Grass Valley video industry
- Barbara Schmidt Millar Triathlon cancelled due to poor air quality
- Air quality downgraded to hazardous
- King Fire up to 76,376 acres; ‘no immediate danger’ to Tahoe-Truckee
- Strong arguments floated pro, con on Nevada County’s Measure S