It takes a definite perseverance to succeed in business. In fact, in today’s economy, it takes a certain resolve just to get by. Add a fire to the mix and you might expect anyone to just throw in the towel, but Dr. David Gabor merely dusts himself off and rebuilds. It’s a feat which is more admirable considering he retired from dentistry several years ago.
Grass Valley dentist keeps practice going despite office fire
Trending in: News
- Second kidnap attempt reported in South Nevada County
- President of Pleasant Valley Elementary School Parent Club accused of embezzlement
- Scotch Broom closes its Nevada City doors after 43 years in business
- North San Juan man arrested on peeping charges
- Ghost Posse takes over Grass Valley’s Holbrooke Hotel