Anyone who intends to sleep on public property in Nevada City, notably homeless folks, will have to obtain a permit to exempt them from a camping ordinance passed by the town’s council Wednesday night.
Nevada City OKs homeless-regulating camping ordinance
Trending in: News
- Man reportedly tried to lure girl into SUV in Nevada County
- Modesto couple arrested for check forgery after Grass Valley traffic stop
- Thinner Winners: Partcipants shed more than 1,000 pounds
- Police blotter: Girl selling cookies a cause for concern
- Nevada County Superintendent of Schools Hermansen supports new computer-based testing