Approximately 135 homebound seniors in western Nevada County rely on home-delivered meals with many more on the waiting list. The Meals on Wheels program is seeking volunteer drivers to help deliver meals to these individuals. All that’s needed is a valid driver’s license, a few hours one day a week and a genuine concern for seniors. For information, call Gold Country Community Services weekdays at (530) 273-4961.
- Obituary of Anna Delphine O'Neill
- 'Everyday' Nevada County psychic stars in film trailer for potential reality TV pilot
- Playing for Anna: Lady Falcons play championship game with heavy hearts
- CHP arrest man on marijuana sales, transportation charges
- Police blotter: Multiple vehicle break-ins reported in Grass Valley