The second annual Crab Feed and fundraiser for the Nevada County Agriculture Youth Boosters is scheduled for 6 p.m. Jan. 12 at St. Canice Hall, 236 Reward St. in Nevada City. Dinner is served at 7 p.m. — fresh crab provided by Little Fish Co. and pasta provided by Goombas. Meal also includes salad, bread, a dessert auction and a no-host bar. Tickets are $40 in advance, and those who reserve a table for $380 will get two complimentary bottles of wine. Last year’s event sold out, so reservations should be made early. For information, call (530) 268-0241.
- Brian Hamilton: Believe it! Nevada City's Alexander Rossi races to first place in 100th Indianapolis 500 (TIMELINE)
- ALEXANDER ROSSI WINS INDIANAPOLIS 500! (TIMELINE)
- (TIMELINE) Follow along Alexander Rossi's journey of an American dream
- AUTO SPORTS: Nevada City native Rossi gears up for Indianapolis 500
- Andrew Wilson: Novel approach, not new law, needed on marijuana