PEARL HARBOR, Hawaii — More than 2,000 people are gathering at Pearl Harbor on Friday to mark the 71st anniversary of the Japanese attack that killed thousands of people and launched the United States into World War II.
Pearl Harbor dead remembered on 71st anniversary
Trending in: News
- Man reportedly tried to lure girl into SUV in Nevada County
- Modesto couple arrested for check forgery after Grass Valley traffic stop
- Thinner Winners: Partcipants shed more than 1,000 pounds
- Police blotter: Girl selling cookies a cause for concern
- Nevada County Superintendent of Schools Hermansen supports new computer-based testing