For the last 10 years, hundreds of Nevada County children have been listening to classical music — five minutes a day, five days a week. Following a five-year curriculum, students listen to the same selection for a week, each day hearing a little more about the music or its composer in a short scripted lesson.
Trending in: News
- Murder victim remembered as generous, gentle man
- Grass Valley man sentenced to 80 months in crime spree that included extensive manhunt
- Electric cars need charging stations in Nevada County
- Nevada City homicide victim identified
- Miners vs. Niners: Nevada Union set to take on San Francisco 49ers in fundraising basketball game