A year and a half after their arrest, charges finally have been filed against two Nevada City men who allegedly shipped marijuana to North Carolina.
- Sierra College Rocklin campus to host job fair on Halloween
- Reported assault victim ends up in jail on multiple charges
- Couple in animal neglect case gets 30 days, community service
- Grass Valley man with 3 prior convictions arrested for reported DUI
- Sierra Nevada ranks in top 5 percent of nation’s hospitals in pulmonary care Healthgrades also gives SNMH a five-star rating for treatment of heart attack, stroke, pneumonia and infection