SACRAMENTO — A former Democratic campaign treasurer was sentenced Wednesday to more than eight years in federal prison for defrauding high-profile clients such as U.S.
Ex-treasurer to Dems receives 8-year sentence
Trending in: News
- Twenty years later, questions still linger in Sam Strange double-homicide case that shook Nevada County
- Sam Strange denied parole
- 20 years since Campbell, Donaldson killings shocked Nevada County
- Twists and turns in trial have strange impact
- Nevada County couple seeking to hold free 2-day healthcare clinic