SACRAMENTO — A former Democratic campaign treasurer was sentenced Wednesday to more than eight years in federal prison for defrauding high-profile clients such as U.S.
Ex-treasurer to Dems receives 8-year sentence
Trending in: News
- Sand Fire burning at 4,000 acres; second blaze threatens Yosemite area (UPDATED)
- Penn Valley wreck leaves man in critical condition
- Urban refugees, country-seekers flock to Nevada County developments for ‘good life’
- Marsh family file suit in botched ID case
- Grass Valley neighbors organize to block housing for mentally ill