SACRAMENTO — A former Democratic campaign treasurer was sentenced Wednesday to more than eight years in federal prison for defrauding high-profile clients such as U.S.
- CoLiving building lacks permits, residents ordered to vacate
- Nevada County judge postpones decision on Penn Valley permit case
- Grass Valley Police: Strategic plan for chronic offenders working
- Spontaneous combustion makes oily rags catch fire downtown
- Police Blotter: Widespread theft, squatters with stolen mail reported in Grass Valley garage