The winter drought that began in November 2011 and lasted into March 2012 detrimentally impacted the livestock industry in Nevada County, but a precipitation-heavy spring meant fruit and vegetable growers had a productive year, agricultural officials said.
2012 agriculture season a mixed basket
Trending in: News
- Second kidnap attempt reported in South Nevada County
- President of Pleasant Valley Elementary School Parent Club accused of embezzlement
- Scotch Broom closes its Nevada City doors after 43 years in business
- Ghost Posse takes over Grass Valley’s Holbrooke Hotel
- North San Juan man arrested on peeping charges