Members of the Grass Valley City Council are expected to form a process today that will lead to a five-person oversight committee charged with reviewing and advising the city’s expenditure of $2.4 million brought in annually from a voter-approved half-cent local sales tax measure.
Measure N oversight on council agenda
Trending in: News
- Murder victim remembered as generous, gentle man
- Grass Valley man sentenced to 80 months in crime spree that included extensive manhunt
- Electric cars need charging stations in Nevada County
- Nevada City homicide victim identified
- Miners vs. Niners: Nevada Union set to take on San Francisco 49ers in fundraising basketball game