The Lake Wildwood Women’s Golf Tournament, which took place in October, raised $5,000 for the Breast Care Fund at Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital Foundation. Funds raised from the golf tournament will be utilized to help purchase equipment specifically used by breast cancer patients undergoing radiation oncology treatments at Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital’s Community Cancer Center.
Trending in: News
- Murder victim remembered as generous, gentle man
- Grass Valley man sentenced to 80 months in crime spree that included extensive manhunt
- Electric cars need charging stations in Nevada County
- Nevada City homicide victim identified
- Miners vs. Niners: Nevada Union set to take on San Francisco 49ers in fundraising basketball game