Like many professors in my college, my English professor leads several class discussions about politics. In my class, we read many fascinating essays, then he asks for our opinions on what we read. Recently, we read an essay about compulsory military service, and that, among other things, opened my mind to how today’s America is different from what it used to be.
Return America to what it was
Trending in: News
- Grass Valley ‘Most dangerous intersection’ to get upgrade
- Kellermanns honored as unsung heroes by Dalai Lama
- Empire Mine contractor says tourist tunnel ‘was ready to go’
- Nevada City man arrested in connection with domestic violence charges
- Scotch Broom closes its Nevada City doors after 43 years in business