Rob Katzenstein, who wrote a letter to The Union, has had enough of Diana West, but others can’t get enough of her brilliant right-on-the-target articles.
- Spontaneous combustion makes oily rags catch fire downtown
- Nevada County judge postpones decision on Penn Valley permit case
- Police Blotter: Widespread theft, squatters with stolen mail reported in Grass Valley garage
- Nevada Union High School gets second bomb threat before winter break
- Neighborhood eyesore: Break-ins, vandalism reports frequent at HEW building