Rob Katzenstein, who wrote a letter to The Union, has had enough of Diana West, but others can’t get enough of her brilliant right-on-the-target articles. I particularly remember one entitled, “We cannot tolerate the intolerant.” While Obama ran a dirty campaign, Romney stayed business-like and kept above slanderous remarks. Liberals keep their heads deeply imbedded in the sand and don’t want to know what is going on. Currently, Americans are being given the smoke-screen treatment with sex scandal tabloid-type news while the fact remains that four Americans were murdered as they pleaded for assistance with emails of “We cannot sustain.” In effort to cover for his own weakness and denying relief to Americans under fire, Obama as commander in chief tried to tell Americans and the world the attack was because of a YouTube video. Obama is doing his best to steer this country into socialism with a populace on the dole.
Obama is doing his best to steer this country into socialism
Trending in: News
- Grass Valley ‘Most dangerous intersection’ to get upgrade
- Kellermanns honored as unsung heroes by Dalai Lama
- Empire Mine contractor says tourist tunnel ‘was ready to go’
- Nevada City man arrested in connection with domestic violence charges
- Scotch Broom closes its Nevada City doors after 43 years in business