After a months-long investigation, the Nevada County District Attorney’s Office has filed 15 felony charges against Sarah O’Neal for identity theft and embezzling money, along with one misdemeanor count of practicing law without a license.
Felony charges filed against Colfax woman for allegedly practicing law without license
Trending in: News
- Second kidnap attempt reported in South Nevada County
- Scotch Broom closes its Nevada City doors after 43 years in business
- President of Pleasant Valley Elementary School Parent Club accused of embezzlement
- Ghost Posse takes over Grass Valley’s Holbrooke Hotel
- North San Juan man arrested on peeping charges