On Nov. 13, the Nevada County Division of the California Retired Teachers Association will hold it annual brunch reception for retired teachers and those contemplating retirement. The brunch will be at 10 a.m. at Tofanelli’s restaurant on West Main St. in Grass Valley. For those who are not presently members of the association, there will be no charge. You will be our most welcome guests. Please join us. For further information and to make reservations, call Peggy Boss at (530) 273-1711.
- Alleged Nevada County embezzler arrested in Oregon
- Man seriously injured in Hwy 20 and Pleasant Valley Rd. car crash
- Burglar in Nevada County reported to be drunk
- Turkey Trot: Nevada County celebrates Thanksgiving, raises money for suicide prevention at 10th annual race
- Enjoy the holiday season with celebrations in Grass Valley and Nevada City