On Nov. 13, the Nevada County Division of the California Retired Teachers Association will hold it annual brunch reception for retired teachers and those contemplating retirement. The brunch will be at 10 a.m. at Tofanelli’s restaurant on West Main St. in Grass Valley. For those who are not presently members of the association, there will be no charge. You will be our most welcome guests. Please join us. For further information and to make reservations, call Peggy Boss at (530) 273-1711.
- Eric Meyer trial goes to jury
- Four arrested in Grass Valley in connection with stolen vehicle
- Narcotics detectives arrest Nevada City man on heroin, ammunition charges
- More than 50 butane canisters present at site of Alta Sierra Drive blaze
- The ski industry: Western, Lake Tahoe resort bookings continue uptick