The sentencing for a San Juan Ridge man who had pleaded guilty to federal money-laundering and marijuana cultivation charges has been postponed yet again — this time to Jan. 23.
Sentencing postponed in Nevada County marijuana cultivation case
Trending in: News
- Grass Valley ‘Most dangerous intersection’ to get upgrade
- Kellermanns honored as unsung heroes by Dalai Lama
- Empire Mine contractor says tourist tunnel ‘was ready to go’
- Nevada City man arrested in connection with domestic violence charges
- Scotch Broom closes its Nevada City doors after 43 years in business