A Nevada County Superior Court judge found sufficient evidence to hold a Grass Valley man to answer on charges for allegedly sexually assaulting his neighbor.
Grass Valley man held to answer in alleged sexual assault
Trending in: News
- Sand Fire burning at 4,000 acres; second blaze threatens Yosemite area (UPDATED)
- Penn Valley wreck leaves man in critical condition
- Urban refugees, country-seekers flock to Nevada County developments for ‘good life’
- Grass Valley neighbors organize to block housing for mentally ill
- Marsh family file suit in botched ID case