A Nevada County Superior Court judge found sufficient evidence to hold a Grass Valley man to answer on charges for allegedly sexually assaulting his neighbor.
Grass Valley man held to answer in alleged sexual assault
Trending in: News
- Twenty years later, questions still linger in Sam Strange double-homicide case that shook Nevada County
- Drugs reportedly found strapped under Reno woman’s vehicle
- Grass Valley man facing sex assault charges
- Nevada County Christian Youth Organization travels to Peru for two weeks
- Town hall meeting for ‘State of Jefferson’ in Nevada County is Aug. 2