A Nevada County Superior Court judge found sufficient evidence to hold a Grass Valley man to answer on charges for allegedly sexually assaulting his neighbor.
Grass Valley man held to answer in alleged sexual assault
Trending in: News
- 2-year ban placed on public access to old Emigrant Trail route
- Motorcycle wreck clogs highway in Grass Valley
- More accountability, transparency sought statewide on public land appraisals, purchases
- Nevada Union High School lunches, closed campus gets mixed reactions
- Evans suit against Sheriff’s Office proceeding