A Nevada County Superior Court judge found sufficient evidence to hold a Grass Valley man to answer on charges for allegedly sexually assaulting his neighbor.
Grass Valley man held to answer in alleged sexual assault
Trending in: News
- Alumni notebook: NU grad Cole Stanford signs with Patriots
- LOP homeowners association slams vet’s furniture donation hobby
- Nevada County civil grand jury names released
- A brotherhood of brew: Area breweries band together to make Gold Country craft beer destination
- Meet your merchant: IHOP and Baskin Robbins