Regarding the Oct. 23 letter, “Councilwoman criticism,” the writer’s contempt of Lisa Swarthout is just what every good city council member needs, a self-appointed savior on a mission to root out what he sees as a “liberal” woman in public office.
- Murder victim remembered as generous, gentle man
- Grass Valley man sentenced to 80 months in crime spree that included extensive manhunt
- Electric cars need charging stations in Nevada County
- Nevada City homicide victim identified
- Miners vs. Niners: Nevada Union set to take on San Francisco 49ers in fundraising basketball game