The Nevada Irrigation District is preparing to adopt a new Agricultural Water Management Plan that identifies the district’s water supplies, uses and water efficiency practices.
NID board considers new agricultural water plan
Trending in: News
- King Fire up to 76,376 acres; ‘no immediate danger’ to Tahoe-Truckee
- Barbara Schmidt Millar Triathlon cancelled due to poor air quality
- History of talent and innovation in Nevada County: Grass Valley video industry
- Air quality downgraded to hazardous
- Strong arguments floated pro, con on Nevada County’s Measure S