The Nevada Irrigation District is preparing to adopt a new Agricultural Water Management Plan that identifies the district’s water supplies, uses and water efficiency practices.
- CoLiving building lacks permits, residents ordered to vacate
- Grass Valley Police: Strategic plan for chronic offenders working
- Nevada County judge postpones decision on Penn Valley permit case
- Spontaneous combustion makes oily rags catch fire downtown
- Police Blotter: Widespread theft, squatters with stolen mail reported in Grass Valley garage