NELLIS AIR FORCE BASE, Nev. — Sixty-five years after becoming the first human to fly faster than the speed of sound, retired Air Force Brig.
Yeager re-enacts historic sound barrier flight
Trending in: News
- Agreement at the Summit: Bipartisan support for logging to reduce Lake Tahoe wildfire danger
- Strong arguments floated pro, con on Nevada County’s Measure S
- Police blotter: Alleged porn star arrested in connection with assault
- Arraignment delayed in homicide case
- ‘Welcome to Nevada City’ flyers aim to educate visitors