A Canadian power company is slated to present its proposal for a new hydroelectric project at Daguerre Point Dam to the public Oct. 22 in Marysville, according to a news release issued by a local conservation group.
Proposed hydroelectric project draws SYRCL ire
Trending in: News
- Second kidnap attempt reported in South Nevada County
- President of Pleasant Valley Elementary School Parent Club accused of embezzlement
- Scotch Broom closes its Nevada City doors after 43 years in business
- North San Juan man arrested on peeping charges
- Ghost Posse takes over Grass Valley’s Holbrooke Hotel