Rachel Hastert, a resident of Grass Valley and an employee of Sierra Theaters in Grass Valley, was awarded a $10,000 scholarship from the National Association of Theatre Owners of California/Nevada to be used for college expenses.
$10K college scholarship for Sierra Theater’s employee
Trending in: News
- Second kidnap attempt reported in South Nevada County
- Scotch Broom closes its Nevada City doors after 43 years in business
- Ghost Posse takes over Grass Valley’s Holbrooke Hotel
- President of Pleasant Valley Elementary School Parent Club accused of embezzlement
- North San Juan man arrested on peeping charges