Today’s meeting of the Nevada City’s Council is poised to be a brief one, with no old business to address on the agenda and only an resolution informing voters about the city’s November tax measure scheduled under new business.
Tax measure, $600k grant on Nevada City Council agenda
Trending in: News
- Murder victim remembered as generous, gentle man
- Grass Valley man sentenced to 80 months in crime spree that included extensive manhunt
- Electric cars need charging stations in Nevada County
- Nevada City homicide victim identified
- Miners vs. Niners: Nevada Union set to take on San Francisco 49ers in fundraising basketball game