Rabbi Alan Greenbaum will lead a free tour to four locations in Nevada County and discuss “Jews of the Gold Rush.” A caravan organized by the Sisterhood of Congregation B’nai Harim will include visits to Williams Stationary, two cemeteries and the original home of Aaron Baruh. The group will meet at 10 am. Sunday at 506 Walsh St. in Grass Valley and return for snacks at the temple after the tour. Those interested in making reservations may call Fieni Verdooner at (530) 272-3455 or Anita DuPratt at (530) 272-2995.
- Homeless people in Nevada County discuss their problems, offer possible solutions to their plight
- Man arrested after crashing into Cottage Hill School playground
- Couple charged in gold, welfare fraud cases offered plea deal
- Nevada Union High School shows school spirit
- PREP FOOTBALL: Woodcreek runs over Nevada Union, 49-17