Rabbi Alan Greenbaum will lead a free tour to four locations in Nevada County and discuss “Jews of the Gold Rush.” A caravan organized by the Sisterhood of Congregation B’nai Harim will include visits to Williams Stationary, two cemeteries and the original home of Aaron Baruh. The group will meet at 10 am. Sunday at 506 Walsh St. in Grass Valley and return for snacks at the temple after the tour. Those interested in making reservations may call Fieni Verdooner at (530) 272-3455 or Anita DuPratt at (530) 272-2995.
“Jews of the Gold Rush” tour this Sunday
Trending in: News
- Honoring our past, envisioning our future: Nisenan seek to share Nevada County’s native history
- Nevada City man found dead in American River canyon
- Natividad: Thank you, Nevada County, from my family to yours
- Nevada County man accused of molesting girls held to answer on 10 counts
- Motorcyclist involved in wreck arrested on warrants