Rabbi Alan Greenbaum will lead a free tour to four locations in Nevada County and discuss “Jews of the Gold Rush.” A caravan organized by the Sisterhood of Congregation B’nai Harim will include visits to Williams Stationary, two cemeteries and the original home of Aaron Baruh. The group will meet at 10 am. Sunday at 506 Walsh St. in Grass Valley and return for snacks at the temple after the tour. Those interested in making reservations may call Fieni Verdooner at (530) 272-3455 or Anita DuPratt at (530) 272-2995.
- Nevada County growers must go through permitting process for their indoor grow
- Grass Valley man cleared after drug raid arrest
- Several remain hospitalized after multi-vehicle wreck Saturday on Highway 49
- Nevada County man dies in La Barr Meadows Road crash
- Know the signs: Recognize stroke and save brain function