Rabbi Alan Greenbaum will lead a free tour to four locations in Nevada County and discuss “Jews of the Gold Rush.” A caravan organized by the Sisterhood of Congregation B’nai Harim will include visits to Williams Stationary, two cemeteries and the original home of Aaron Baruh. The group will meet at 10 am. Sunday at 506 Walsh St. in Grass Valley and return for snacks at the temple after the tour. Those interested in making reservations may call Fieni Verdooner at (530) 272-3455 or Anita DuPratt at (530) 272-2995.
- Grass Valley trucker arrested on child sex charges
- 'All about love:' Mitch Adams to live on in hearts and minds of community, and in donation recipients
- Penn Valley man arrested in assault in downtown Grass Valley
- New tool at SNMH alerts doctors to potential sepsis cases
- Small senior care homes a rarity in modern times