Rabbi Alan Greenbaum will lead a free tour to four locations in Nevada County and discuss “Jews of the Gold Rush.” A caravan organized by the Sisterhood of Congregation B’nai Harim will include visits to Williams Stationary, two cemeteries and the original home of Aaron Baruh. The group will meet at 10 am. Sunday at 506 Walsh St. in Grass Valley and return for snacks at the temple after the tour. Those interested in making reservations may call Fieni Verdooner at (530) 272-3455 or Anita DuPratt at (530) 272-2995.
- Nevada Union High School grad faces long recovery after injuries from burn accident
- Former Nevada Union High School star dives into US Olympic swim team trials
- Victim ID'd, homicide investigation continues
- Nevada City's Inn Town Campground to open for business July 1
- Nevada City's Alexander Rossi to receive hero's welcome at 50th annual Constitution Day Parade