Rabbi Alan Greenbaum will lead a free tour to four locations in Nevada County and discuss “Jews of the Gold Rush.” A caravan organized by the Sisterhood of Congregation B’nai Harim will include visits to Williams Stationary, two cemeteries and the original home of Aaron Baruh. The group will meet at 10 am. Sunday at 506 Walsh St. in Grass Valley and return for snacks at the temple after the tour. Those interested in making reservations may call Fieni Verdooner at (530) 272-3455 or Anita DuPratt at (530) 272-2995.
- Man arrested on weapons, drug charges in Grass Valley
- Helping Lisa: 'Love Nest Kits' raise funds for 12-year-old with cancer
- State medical marijuana expert talks to seniors
- State of Jefferson supporters, opponents to avoid debate at May 12 Nevada County presentation
- Police blotter: Caller reports argument with naked woman