The second defendant in a South County robbery that led to an hours-long manhunt in mid-June pleaded no contest to robbery and reckless evasion of a peace officer Tuesday.
Rose pleads no contest to robbery, felony evasion
Trending in: News
- Murder victim remembered as generous, gentle man
- Grass Valley man sentenced to 80 months in crime spree that included extensive manhunt
- Electric cars need charging stations in Nevada County
- Nevada City homicide victim identified
- Miners vs. Niners: Nevada Union set to take on San Francisco 49ers in fundraising basketball game