After six years of development, Grass Valley’s senior cohousing complex Wolf Creek Lodge opened Saturday, the day after the residents obtained their certificates of occupancy.
- Grass Valley Police: Strategic plan for chronic offenders working
- Nevada County judge postpones decision on Penn Valley permit case
- Spontaneous combustion makes oily rags catch fire downtown
- Police Blotter: Widespread theft, squatters with stolen mail reported in Grass Valley garage
- Nevada Union High School gets second bomb threat before winter break