Nearly 70 people attended last weekend’s Broadband Expo at Nevada Union High School where visitors had a chance to meet with vendors and try out high-speed Internet on campus computers. Event host, the Nevada County Broadband Advisory Group, made up of local government and private sector representatives, will continue efforts to expand local high-speed Internet.
- UPDATE: Body ID'd as Donald Mark Ormsby, 51
- UPDATE: Foresthill fire burns 350 acres, 5% contained
- Grass Valley Development Review Committee to review plans for hotel, brewery
- Medical marijuana committee discusses proposed grow regulations in Nevada County
- Bear River High School senior makes progress in recovery following 'freak' football injury