Nearly 70 people attended last weekend’s Broadband Expo at Nevada Union High School where visitors had a chance to meet with vendors and try out high-speed Internet on campus computers. Event host, the Nevada County Broadband Advisory Group, made up of local government and private sector representatives, will continue efforts to expand local high-speed Internet.
- Nevada Union teen dies as result of car crash injuries
- Pedestrian flown to Roseville after being hit by vehicle
- PREP FOOTBALL: Placer routs Nevada Union in season opener
- Q&A: Schnitzius brothers talk Nevada Union football, what it's like to be twins
- Community rallies around critically injured NU football player