Nearly 70 people attended last weekend’s Broadband Expo at Nevada Union High School where visitors had a chance to meet with vendors and try out high-speed Internet on campus computers. Event host, the Nevada County Broadband Advisory Group, made up of local government and private sector representatives, will continue efforts to expand local high-speed Internet.
- Man still being sought in suspected BHO lab explosion in Alta Sierra
- Seven arrested, 840 plants seized at Smartsville marijuana grow
- Keith Davies: Medical marijuana issue not about medicine, a better community
- Experts: Pruning in spring exposes trees to bark beetle attacks
- North San Juan wreck: Pickup truck falls 100 feet down embankment