The community book swap will be from 1 to 3 p.m. Sunday in the warehouse behind Scooter’s Place at 139 Joerschke Drive in Grass Valley. Trade used books, CDs, DVDs and recent magazines. Everything is free. The swap takes place the first Sunday of every month. Free-cycle and re-purpose your items for others to enjoy. For information, visit www.ncbookswap.webs.com or call (530) 615-4155.
- Housing element project critics want Nevada County to cast wider net for high density housing (INTERACTIVE MAP)
- Western Nevada County community supports family in racial incident
- George Boardman: Pension burden threatens to crowd out services taxpayers expect
- Judge rules illegal search, pot case dismissed
- Traveling like turtles: Nevada City couple circumnavigates the globe