The community book swap will be from 1 to 3 p.m. Sunday in the warehouse behind Scooter’s Place at 139 Joerschke Drive in Grass Valley. Trade used books, CDs, DVDs and recent magazines. Everything is free. The swap takes place the first Sunday of every month. Free-cycle and re-purpose your items for others to enjoy. For information, visit www.ncbookswap.webs.com or call (530) 615-4155.
- Homeless people in Nevada County discuss their problems, offer possible solutions to their plight
- Man arrested after crashing into Cottage Hill School playground
- Couple charged in gold, welfare fraud cases offered plea deal
- Nevada Union High School shows school spirit
- PREP FOOTBALL: Woodcreek runs over Nevada Union, 49-17