Since July 1, local donations to the Olmsted Park Fund have kept propane tanks filled and generators running full tilt three days a week at Malakoff Diggins State Historic Park.
Help needed to help Malakoff Diggins SHP
Trending in: News
- Murder victim remembered as generous, gentle man
- Grass Valley man sentenced to 80 months in crime spree that included extensive manhunt
- Electric cars need charging stations in Nevada County
- Nevada City homicide victim identified
- Miners vs. Niners: Nevada Union set to take on San Francisco 49ers in fundraising basketball game