Since July 1, local donations to the Olmsted Park Fund have kept propane tanks filled and generators running full tilt three days a week at Malakoff Diggins State Historic Park.
Help needed to help Malakoff Diggins SHP
Trending in: News
- Second kidnap attempt reported in South Nevada County
- President of Pleasant Valley Elementary School Parent Club accused of embezzlement
- Scotch Broom closes its Nevada City doors after 43 years in business
- North San Juan man arrested on peeping charges
- Ghost Posse takes over Grass Valley’s Holbrooke Hotel